I can't believe how big she is....It seems like yesterday she was in my arms. Now she is such an amazing little person. Audrey is kind and loving and patient. She has such a joy for life. Audrey enjoys being young. She is confident and smart. She remembers everything. She is empathic of others pain. I joke she is going to have ulcers from worrying about others. Anyone who knows her sees her passion for music. She sings all day long, and she has a incredible voice that is much larger than she is. She is talented beyond measure. I never believed that children really sang from the time the were 2 years old. Audrey has! Her favorite music to sing to right now is Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and Kelli Pickler. I am so proud of what she has accomplished in her 4 short years. She has overcome such a terrifying health scare this year yet she never complained. She is a fighter and does not give up. I feel lucky and privileged to be called her mother and to have her a part of my family.
I can't wait to see the amazing young lady Audrey becomes in the years to ahead!!

I can't wait to see the amazing young lady Audrey becomes in the years to ahead!!


No comments:
Post a Comment